Rules of Engagement
After some enquiries regarding the rules for obtaining the travelling gavel simple rules have been put in place, these are as follows:-
1. The Deputation from the visiting Lodge must consist of at least 8 Lodge members, affiliated members or honorary members of that Lodge.
2. When two Deputations arrive on the same evening then the Lodge with the largest contingent will prevail.
3. The ability to claim the gavel is only open to Lodges in the Province of Stirlingshire.
4. A Lodge may not claim the gavel when on a visit by invitation to work a degree in the Lodge holding the gavel.
5. The deputation from a Lodge visiting to claim the gavel must be led by the RWM or a Past Master.
6. The claiming Lodge must advise Provincial Secretary when they obtained it.
Trust this clarifies the rules. NOW go get it. Click the gavel to find out where it is!!!!!!!